How to tell if a dental implant is high-quality or not?
According to the real-life experience of Rose Dental Clinic’s implant experts in implant treatment and fellowships in the U.S, Germany, Korean,...
High-quality dental implants must account for the following factors:
- Implants are placed in the correct direction and ideal position.
- The quality and density of the patient’s bone.
- The longevity of the implants.
- Implants have good functions like real teeth.
- The restoration above the implant is well-fitted, natural, and cosmetically elegant."