How to tell if a dental implant is high-quality or not?
According to Rose Dental Clinic’s implant experts’ real life experience in implant treatment and fellowships in the U.S, Germany, Korean, etc., high-quality dental implants must account for the following factors:
- Implants are placed in the correct direction and ideal position
- The quality and density of the patient’s bone
- The longevity of the implants
- Implants have good functions as real teeth
- The restoration above the implant is well-fitted, natural, and cosmetically elegant”