All-on-4 is an immediate dental restoration option for patients with total tooth loss on both jaws. The restoration is placed on 4 implants. A whole All-on-4 procedure from A to Z may take from 2 to 3 days.
According to Rose Dental Clinic’s implant experts’ real life experience in implant treatment and fellowships in the U.S, Germany, Korean, etc., high-quality dental implants must account for the following factors:
- Implants are placed in the correct direction and ideal position
- The quality and density of the patient’s bone
- The longevity of the implants
- Implants have good functions like real teeth
- The restoration above the implant is well-fitted, natural, and cosmetically elegant”
Dental crowns are a method used to offer cosmetic improvements in dental flaws. However, if you are still confused, not knowing if your condition calls for porcelain crowns or not, it’s best to visit a dental clinic. We don’t know how much your teeth are damaged, whether there is any misalignment or unevenness or not. To give you accurate advice, dentists will have to see your teeth in person.